Stellarium and Game Freezes

jake54 20:00 10 May 06

Hello, I need help please
I have a programme called 'Stellarium' and a game called 'Soldiers'
For some reason, when using either programme, after a short while they freeze, the screen clicks and goes blank then comes back
The graphics card is an ATI Radeon 9250.
Can anyone help me please

g40 20:53 10 May 06

Is your computer up to the task of playing the game?

You could try the MS Games Checker.

click here

Giggle n' Bits 21:28 10 May 06

Go to click here

Download to your Desktop the correct driver for your operating system, then uninstall and restart pc then install the new driver.

jake54 13:22 12 May 06

Thanks for replying
g40, I used the 'MS Games Checker'
I used the system scan, and this is what came up.

'Unfortunately we were unable to identify some hardware components of your system, and therefore it is not possible to provide accurate performance analysis.

We are constantly updating our hardware component database, and this issue should be resolved soon.

Condition ID = -1/2927055

Big Byte, I have updated (what I think is)the correct driver but still having the same problems

I had this problem before but it somehow soughted itself out, previously I had been emailing ATI. They said to try reducing th DPI settings to 94

Sorry but this is all to confusing to me.
I'll take the pc in to be looked at. Maybe it is not a good graphics card to have.
Anyway thanks for your help both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…