Steam technical support - full of hot air

mazarin_stone 10:06 20 Jan 11

Hi all

Has anyone else fallen fowl of the incompetent Steam technical support ? I have been asking for over 2 weeks snd submitted the Jpeg showing the serial number and Ticket number twice and still not had a resolution to a simple request for a change of email address and password reset - I will never buy a steam / Valve associated game again and wondered if there were any other PC gamers who have had similar or even the same problems with Steam accounts ? It has come to emailling Sega and Creative Assembly, who are yet to respond, regarding the problems I have had - this may get nowhere and Sega / CA may just say.......so ? but if this helps to stop someone else the frustration and delay I have experienced it will have been worth it. I really want to play napoleon too but due to Steam will buy another game from an alternative producer. if anyone else can suggest any other forum's to highlight this issue as a warning to other potential steam account users, please let me know and I will post there too

cheers

John

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…