Steam invalid key code and file

iConnorrr 13:22 25 Jan 14

When I try to play Arma 2 and any mods for it, for example, the dayZ mod, in the bottom left hand corner I get a pop up and the servers kick me from most games because of this.

'This steam game requires a special product key, shown below. When the game asks for it, type it in as shown here.'

It then gives me a product code for Arma 2: Operation arrowhead and a product code for Arma 2: The army of the czech republic. The game never asks for these codes so I went onto my steam account onto 'games' in the top left and then 'Activate a product on steam' once entering the codes it tells me both are invalid. I have tried re-installing these games and verifying the game files and it says that one is invalid. How do I fix this problem, am I entering them in the wrong place or do I need a new product key code?

rdave13 13:45 25 Jan 14

I'd create an account on Steam support site for your problem, click here. Better help there I suspect. Let us know if you get it sorted, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…