STEAM complaint (Account stolen)

Uboat 23:15 07 Mar 11

Hi I have had a absolutely terrible experience with these guys! I've had one of my steam accounts hacked & is still been used by another gamer? he has changed the gaming tags but he can't change the original name, I have been asked for proof that I bought the games linked to the account of which I replied I bought MW2 & Bioshock 2 from a HMV store early last year with my old bank card & the account has been shut since,

I have asked them to send the original email address linked to the account a email & I've stated I will reply from that? then I've asked them to ask me any security questions of which I received a very snotty & arrogant reply! I have also asked multiple times that I want to complain again I received an email with absolutely no hint or details about making the complaint they will not reply to my emails now?

I have been fair & tried to be amicable with them, does anyone have any idea if I can take this further please.?

Uboat 02:01 08 Mar 11

Anyone ?

QuizMan 09:00 08 Mar 11

Hi Uboat

Sorry to here about your problem with Steam.

I don't really have an answer here, but does this give any pointers via YouTube? click here

A word of warning, there is strong language in the comments that follow the clip.

Uboat 11:35 08 Mar 11

QuizMan Hiya!

Thankyou so much for the link i will have a gander some time today!

thanks once again for your time..

UB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac