Stationary Tiling and I don't want it to - HELP

RoyalTree 01:31 06 Mar 06

I have a client who uses OUTLOOK 2003. He wanted me to make him a stationary with his company logo and link. I created one in Outlook Express. I finally got him to install the html file and gif image in the Stationary folder, and select it. But when he tried to create a new message, the picture that is supposed to be at the lower right corner is tiled all over the page. Not owning Outlook 2003 myself, I have no idea how to fix this. Can somebody please advise me?

watchful 07:37 06 Mar 06

In OE. under Tools/Option/Compose/Stationery/Create New....there is a drop-down box which has the option for no tiling. Select that/Apply/OK.

RoyalTree 07:48 06 Mar 06

Ok, I did that when I created it in OE, but now upon transfer to OUTLOOK 2003, I need to know how to stop this from happening. He says that in the preview, under "select stationary" it looks normal, but then when he hits new mail, and it's actually in use, it's tiled over the entire email.

brambles 15:07 06 Mar 06

Try this - when he wants to create a new email with this alternative stationery you have created (instead of hitting the Create mail) click on the little down arrow immediately to the right of this and select the stationery design from there.

Brambles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced