Static Screensaver.

none used 10:29 01 Feb 04

Displays,but does not move. Have Windows XP Home O.S., and ample Disc and RAM memory reserves.

Help, please.
Mike

Wak 10:37 01 Feb 04

Hi Mike, this may sound like a silly question but is it just the one screen saver that doesn't move?? It could be a corrupted file.
Have you tried all the others listed??

none used 11:33 03 Feb 04

Thanks for help offer, Wak ! Tried your suggestion but,unfortunately, problem still exists.

johnnyrocker 11:46 03 Feb 04

you dont answer the question, is it just that one or all?

johnny.

Djohn 12:22 03 Feb 04

As johnnyrocker and Wak say, plus are you sure you are using a screensaver and not a desktop?

none used 18:05 07 Feb 04

Thanks Wak,johnnyrocker, and Djohn. Apologies for my delay, but this is my first time online in many days!
Yes, I am referring to screensavers only, and the problem exists with all themes available to me.I have also done exhaustive anti-virus and hard-disk cleans/scans, etc so, as far as my limited knowledge tells me, there are no corrupted files on my system. Famous last words !
As a footnote,I would add that the screensaver does move fractionally at about 5second intervals, occasionally.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…