starting windows xp

h_khabbazan316 22:52 11 Apr 08

while playing counter strike source on my pc. my pc froze and crashed after trying to restart it i aways seemed to get the blue screen of death u know the one were it says that u have installed something that may not be working properly. This only happens when i load xp in normal version when i try to load xp in safe mode it works fine but as u may well know its of limited use. Once while in safe mode i was able to get it to restore to a previous date but now when i try to run it in safe mode it says that i need to activate the version of windows on the microsoft website and as u can't activate it in safe mode have to use the propper mode and as i can't use the propper mode bcoz it crashes. I think the crash is bcoz of a graphics card/driver issue but im not sure. any help would be much abliged
Thankyou

VoG II 22:55 11 Apr 08

what is the exact error message that you get on the blue screen?

h_khabbazan316 23:03 11 Apr 08

the error message starts off with
PAGE_FAULT_FOUND_IN_NON-PAGE_ARE

h_khabbazan316 23:12 11 Apr 08

sorry that should be
PAGE_FAULT_FOUND_IN_NON-PAGE_AREA

bsod errors
click here

h_khabbazan316 23:18 11 Apr 08

how do i know which ones mine that website really confuses me

PAGE_FAULT_FOUND_IN_NON-PAGE_AREA
click here

sorry that didnt work click on 19 in left pane

h_khabbazan316 23:26 11 Apr 08

BUT THATS BAD POOL AREA

sorry my mistake left pane
5o page fault

h_khabbazan316 23:31 11 Apr 08

ok i found it but that still doesn't help i haven't installed any new hardware the only bit of software i installed was a windows update thing and i didn't even take much attention to it when i installed it. what do you think the problem could be

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…