Before Starting a Thread

woodchip 14:05 16 Oct 03

It would be a good Idea, first not to Panic, then think what you was doing last before the problem surfaced. "Most important" Please give your Operating System. It's a bit like looking for lost key's for the car, this may save a lot of helpers wasting time as I have noticed of late, that more and more seam to be able to solve there own problem after doing the above and have done just that, after many post?s to there thread.

Thank's Woodchip
PS it?s not that we do not like helping. It just gives other a better chance of sorting genuine problems

Djohn 14:20 16 Oct 03

Supported. :o)

Jester2K II 14:25 16 Oct 03

I've been doing this a bit - but its not me panicing. Its the clients who can't find what i need.....

woodchip 15:14 16 Oct 03

Up

VoG II 15:33 16 Oct 03

I get fed up having to keep responding "What version of Windows".

Same with Office software like Word and Excel.

woodchip 15:37 16 Oct 03

Vog are you getting probs at this moment with PCA. I have just had it bang the font size up now having different probs with the site with it loading correctly if at all

VoG II 15:45 16 Oct 03

The layout has changed and it seemed to have a little "outage" for a few minutes after.

woodchip 16:47 16 Oct 03

Up

woodchip 17:28 16 Oct 03

I hope more read this than answered it

holly polly 17:58 16 Oct 03

gday guys and ditto from me-hol pol...

BarryKeith 18:09 16 Oct 03

Unfortunately, good advice always appears to fall on deaf ears. We shall probably find that, although many read this thread, few will take note,and follow the advice given, even though it means they could spend days rather than hours solving their problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…