//some 3rd party need geo

Start > Run Blank List Box

Cesar 10:28 05 Sep 04

When I used Start > Run the drop down List Box used to to show me all the places I had visited today it was blank is there any way to recover this list.

rawprawn 10:49 05 Sep 04

I don't think that you can recover them, but make sure that you have it configured properly, Start/properties/Start menu tab/customise / programs put the number to 10 or whatever you want. I would think that the reason you lost them is that you have run some sort of cleaner, if that is so configure it not to remove most recently used programs. You actually say "Visited" but sites visited on the internet don't appear on the start menu, so I am thinking you meant programs used.

rawprawn 10:51 05 Sep 04

Sorry, I see you also said in the Run box, there again I think that you will have run a cleaner.and that list is usually cleared when you restart your computer.

Cesar 11:05 05 Sep 04

Thank you for your advice, I have visited "msconfig" and it remains in the List Drop Down, I will let you know how it goes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…