start up repeats over and over again?

3gboosterman 23:49 14 Jan 09

Hello,

I initially had 2 Trojans from a site called baidu and it did the things as below.
I then got rid of both of the trojans and all seems fine for a week or so.
Then things still happened as mentioned below without the Trojans.

I have updated all my virus software and cannot find anything. I have the Yahoo Anti Spy, Avast home edition and registry mechanic.

I had a problem with my PC repeating upon start up, gives me Safe mode, start up with last good update and start windows normally etc........
I press ENTER on any of the above and the computer restarts, then you see the mother board screen, the black screen prior to the circular windows emblem coming on, and the a flash of a blue screen and I'm back to square one!

I went into the bios and changed the boot up from Hard Disk to CD ROM start up and inserted Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
And then did a repair and all seems well until I shut down or restart and then I'm back to square one.

I have my hitachi 320gb sata II's running in RAID .

Can anyone please help?
Thank you in advance.

Jeff

brundle 01:02 15 Jan 09

"Yahoo Anti Spy" - worthless, from my experience, Superantispyware ( click here ) or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ( click here ) are better bets.

Boot into plain safe-mode by pressing F8 repeatedly before the Windows logo appears, then take these steps ( click here ) to allow you to read what's shown when the blue-screen appears - post the stopcode here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos