start up problems

dtw 21:33 26 Apr 05

I’m running XP pro with Fire fox for the browser with windows service pack 2 installed and encredimail for all the mail. .and with no problems I also for security I have EZ firewall and Microsoft anti spy ware, I have recently downloaded Avast anti virus program which is very good, My only problem is when the computer boots up in the morning. I get a small window opening saying Server busy this action cannot be completed because the other program is busy cancel and switch to other program and another window EZ firewall true vector waiting for internet monitor to initialize.
Then a large window bottom right opens MICROSOFT ANTISPY WARE ALERT internet explore search bar change require approval would you like to change (allow) - (Block)
Once this is clicked to allow a change everything starts working

Kev.Ifty 23:00 26 Apr 05

What about disabling Microsoft Antispy, and then try a Reboot! See if it is that causing your problems.

When you are up and running you can test your browser for security issues

click here

Kev.

dtw 09:02 27 Apr 05

Thank's did that. still getting the (action not complete program busy change servers)and (EZ firewall waiting for true vector to initalize ) but if I dont do anything the computer starts up.
it's just anoying that it's not a clean start up.
DTW

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…