start up problem

bodigs 12:54 17 Apr 06

hi i downloaded the driver for the genie scan which didnt work thats ok sorted that out by buying a new scanner now my problem is every time i turn my pc on the wizard appears to install the scanner it is not connected to the pc i have went thru the pc looking for where ever it is to no avail its not in the start up either can you help me please?

VoG II 13:04 17 Apr 06

See if it shows up in msconfig click here

sil_ver 13:12 17 Apr 06

I trust you uninstalled the original scanner software before installing the new one. If not try using the genie software to see if there is an uninstall feature available. You may have to acess the registry to clear it out, also use the search facility to see what's been left over. I assume you've looked in 'Device Manager'.

bodigs 00:12 20 Apr 06

hi thanks for your answers to my problem and with your help its fixed i went into the device manager and found it in there many many thanks to you both for taking the time to help me thank you
bodigs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…