Start up probelm

cruiser2 13:06 28 Dec 07

When I start my PC I am now getting a box which states "The application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000135. Click OK to terminate the application"
What has gone wrong and what should I do so that the application will initialize properly?
i have not made any changes to my PC or installed new programmes. The PC seems to be working normally before this box appeared.
Many thanks if you can help.

rawprawn 13:23 28 Dec 07

You may need to download or update your .net framework click here

SANTOS7 13:23 28 Dec 07

click here
error message is related to .NET framework, download latest from link,good luck...

rawprawn 13:24 28 Dec 07

If you already have a .net framework in add or remove programs, I would uninstall it and then install .net2

eedcam 13:32 28 Dec 07

If its running ok other than having to click ok I Get it now and then but it gos away .In my case its a bug in an adobe progamme / Have you tried Cleaner and did a registry cleanup .

Clarke708 18:30 28 Dec 07

I would suggest you to use Registry Cleaner for removing this error. You can download a very good registry cleaner from:
click here

You can remove this error in two ways by using RegBooster:

1) Use Manage starup and manually remove unwanted startup programs.

2) Scan for errors in startup section & fix the errors found by the application.

More details can be found on:
click here

All the best.

mfletch 18:35 28 Dec 07

Please stop posting spam on the forum

woodchip 19:33 28 Dec 07

Try holding the Shift key down as it loads, If it goes to windows, do a System Restore to older date

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…