start menu disapear

craigy1 11:50 29 Dec 05

hi,

I have XP and when I click on the start button then goto All programs, I get 2 boxes full of my programs on my pc.

The 1st box is ok as in it has nothing missing. the 2nd box of programs has one missing at the bottom. its as if instead of giving me a 3rd line (box) of programs it has added the last installed program to the bottom and is now off the screen. My mouse can highlight it but i cant see it.
Is this a bug or will it not give me a 3rd box on the screen?

craigy1 16:09 29 Dec 05

bump

VoG II 16:23 29 Dec 05

Right click the Taskbar, select Properties. Start Menu tab, Customize button, Advanced tab.

Scroll down the list and tick 'Scroll Ptograms'.

Click OK, Apply, OK.

You should now get a single list that you can scroll up and down using the arrows at the top and bottom.

If you right click the Start button and select Explore All users, you can do some housekeeping. Create some new folders called Games, Security, Tools or whatever then drag other folders into them. Your Start menu will then be shorter and easier to navigate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…