start up

jaygice 19:54 02 Mar 03

on start up i get a program file comes up and a message saying this program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down can someone tell me how to sort this out thanx

he he :-) 20:03 02 Mar 03

what os u have?

jaygice 13:19 03 Mar 03

what do u mean os i am a novis to this do you mean operating system how can i find this

tps 17:53 04 Mar 03

yes he means operating system to find your version of operating system go into my computer and click on the windows folder but don't open right click your mouse button and select propeties from the drop down menu and click about and this should display your operating sysytem information and version. the problem you metion about the ilegal operation error message this is usually linked to memory problem or registy curruption if it is the os or and existing application you are having problems with you may have to reinstall them. If your os is running slow and you try to run an application and get this error i suggest mmeory upgrade.

jaygice 12:40 05 Mar 03

went and did what you said tps but still lost when i went into my computer there was no font saying windows all i is i have window 98 with 64.0 ram and pentium 2 does that help i am 30 and my son who is 11 knows more than me hope u can still help thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…