Staroffice Challengers

accord 08:30 11 Jun 03

This is addressed to all the participants who took part in the recent Staroffice 6 challenge.

I have received this morning the copy of SO6 and the PCA archive disc. True to their word PCA have delivered the goods.

Now....do i install the full version or not ????

cheers

recap 08:39 11 Jun 03

Received mine yesterday, but unfortunately I have been that busy I just haven't had time to look at it as yet. I will be installing the full version, no point putting on just half of a program so to speak. May as well install all of it and get the full benefits.

Sir Radfordin™ 08:43 11 Jun 03

Think you will need to install the full version as the other one was a time limited demo.

Rtus 10:06 11 Jun 03

I too Have installed the So6 full version removing the trial one first oh by the way removing the software from the Control panel add/remove menu also also removes the data base (abthingy . whatever it was called).......Ive continued to play with S06 and it does all I want it to.
Personal note to FE ..thanks for the larger script makes life easier didnt have to fumble for glasses..

cream. 10:52 11 Jun 03

Same here. Village postman says your disks have arrived, how did he know!!!!!!!!!!

I have already uninstalled the trail version and will now uninstall Office X\P. Star office shall now be the only office programme on this machine. I don't need all the bells and whistles that the other has.

Microsoft office X\P for sale?????????

Thanks to all at PCA and to those who took part. it was a very enjoyable experience.

accord 16:34 11 Jun 03

bump

barrie_g 18:06 11 Jun 03

Also recieved my disks this morning, through one thing and another not had time to have a good look at them yet, but first spare moment and I'm on here, undecided about whether or not I'm going to install SO but I'm looking forward to exploring the archive cd, dont know why I've got most of the editions that it covers, be a nice change though to be able to search a cd instead of a pile of mags when I want to check something "that I'm sure is in one of these somewhere".

woodchip 18:08 11 Jun 03

Got mine this morning . THANK'S PCA

Taran 18:40 11 Jun 03

"abthingy" ???!!!!

That's a novel description, to say the least.

;o)

User-312386 18:45 11 Jun 03

as above sais

mikef™ 19:00 11 Jun 03

Still waiting for mine :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…