Star Office 6 suite CD

Andsome 18:07 13 Jun 03

I have a brand new CD of Star office 6, plus the set up guide. This has NEVER been installed or registered. It retails at about £59 or so. If anyone is interested I will post it to them in return for a charity contribution. Please do not e mail me from the site. If someone expresses an interest, I will send them my home address details by e-mail, and will post the program to them when I receive a cheque for £20 made out to 'AGE CONCERN'. My wife works as a volunteer worker for them and will take the cheque to the local office when she next attends. This is genuine. I do not need the program myself as I already have Microsoft Office 2000.

BurrWalnut 19:19 13 Jun 03

I too have a brand new, unregistered copy of Star Office and will sell it for £25 (more expensive than Andsome's). Just contact me and send a cheque, payable to "Mission Care (Ivy Willis House)". Mission Care is a charity that runs homes for EMI (elderly mentally ill) senior citizens in the Bromley, Kent area.

First come first served as the saying goes.

Thank you.

Andsome 22:42 13 Jun 03

No one interested???? It's a bargain

VoG® 22:48 13 Jun 03

I wish I could help either of you out. However I have Office XP which is sufficient for my needs.

I think that you need a catchier title like "Free software" or similar.

Do you actually have to require a donation. I am well aware that several members of this forum are skint - students, unemployed and/or disabled.

Obviously it's up to you.

Forum Editor 22:53 13 Jun 03

but we don't allow sale transactions via the forum - whether for charity or not.

If these StarOffice CDs are the ones which resulted from your participation in the recent PCA evaluation you didn't pay anything for them, so you certainly shouldn't be soliciting for cash payments. By all means donate the CD to a deserving cause/individual, but don't use the forum to try to sell them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…