stack overflow at line:0???

NGE 12:59 16 Apr 04

Hello, just made a very simple website with links leading topictures, for my family to look at. It just has a white backgfround and text,something which could have been done in notepad. When i go on to the page it says stack overflow at line:0 and i click ok and it shows it a couple more times before i can see the links and page. What does this mean tia.

recap 15:45 16 Apr 04

Many AD blocker and anti spyware programs react to items in your code and any host providers codes or files (ESPECIALLY FREE PROVIDERS SUCH AS GEOCITIES) if they have items labeled "AD" or "BANNER", try disabeling any such programs and look at your site again.

If this is not right I am sure somebody will correct me, or maybe you could post this in the WebDesign Forum for a far greater response.

hugh-265156 15:45 16 Apr 04

sorry i have no idea but this will bump it up for you.

typing 'stack overflow at line 0" into google gave lots of hits.some saying ads on webpage were at fault or just bad coding.

recap 15:47 16 Apr 04

Many AD blocker and anti spyware programs react to items in your code and any host providers codes or files (ESPECIALLY FREE PROVIDERS SUCH AS GEOCITIES) if they have items labeled "AD" or "BANNER", try disabeling any such programs and look at your site again.

If this is not right I am sure somebody will correct me, or maybe you could post this in the WebDesign Forum for a far greater response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…