Stack overflow

saniB 05 Feb 12

Hi, I have Windows 7 and have started getting 'Stack overflow at line 17' only when I try to go on to Twitter. It doesnt let me load it. How can I fix this, please?

KRONOS the First 05 Feb 12

It means that the scripting for the page is in error.Turn off Javascript errors - Disable Script Debugging. Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - check-mark this option

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 05 Feb 12

Browser?

Some script used on your Twitter page is calling for more memory usage than is available.

Try disabling scripts / ads and see if the page will load then enable the things one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

For Firefox I use an addon called Noscript to disable scripts and ads for quicker surfing.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message