stack oveflow at line:158

raysophie 20:04 PM 18 Mar 12

I am now getting this message each time I send an email, they do seem to get through. How can I stop this happening. Thanks for looking.

johndrew 10:00 AM 19 Mar 12

You give little indication of your PC harware, the OS or what software you have running when this occurs.

Have a look at this article. If You want more help then provide more information and/or do a search on the subject - it may provide you with the information you need.

raysophie 18:28 PM 19 Mar 12

Sorry about that, please find system information , using BT Yahoo with Internet Explorer 8. I have looked on the web and the information seems very complicated to me, any help appreciated.

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer MEDIONPC System Model MS-7204 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 4 GenuineIntel ~2999 Mhz BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 07/10/2005 SMBIOS Version 2.3 Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)" Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB Available Physical Memory 424.47 MB Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB Page File Space 2.40 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys

onthelimit1 18:36 PM 19 Mar 12

As the emails get sent, I'd be tempted to accept it as one of XP's little quirks (and it has plenty!).

finerty 11:56 AM 20 Mar 12

which email service are you using is it google's, microsft's one which one??

johndrew 17:07 PM 20 Mar 12

Thank you for the information on your system it may help.

XP does have some odd quirks and one such may be the cause. However, malware can cause such problems as well. I suggest you run a full check with whichever virus checker you have (fully updated) and also with such as Malwarebytes (also free), in its fully updated state. Hopefully you will find it clear - let us know.

As you say, the information online is quite considerable and can be confusing.

iscanut2 20:11 PM 20 Mar 12

Have just typed your message header into Google search...Have a look, you are not alone !!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites