ST 570 suddenly not talking to ST 120

Mad Smith 21:51 12 Sep 04

I have a Speed Touch 570 router it works fine. I have a laptop with USB Speed Touch 120 it DID work fine until yesterday. Tried to connect as usual but would not play. Like a fool I pressed a button that said "repair". Now it's all in a real mess. I get messages like:-"multiple wireless cards are present." "The first active card will be used." "Wireless Network Connection 2 is not connected." "Wireless network unavailable". "No wireless networks were found in range." The top green power light is on but nothing on the bottom connection light. What has happened overnight as the 3 of us slept. (me, laptop and router.)AOL who recommend and sell Speed Touch were a big help. (I don't think).They told me to contact my vendor. And what is an SSID when it's at home and where do you find them?
Please lovely people out there. Stop me going nuts.

_plAsma 22:01 12 Sep 04

i cant help you sorry but an SSID is some kind of identification to the network. its like a name for the network. like you have a Domain name and Workgroup. dunno what it really stands for tho..

thanks,
_plAsma

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…