A Squared Anti Malware ..... Free for a year!

cocteau48 07:15 18 Jul 08

Full license valid for 12 months worth $40.00.
click here

Go to item 6.1 towards the bottom of the page.

birdface 09:51 18 Jul 08

Hi.It opens a page that gives you a 30 day trial.

cocteau48 09:57 18 Jul 08

Good morning to you buteman
If you click on the second link it should take you here:
click here
which has a license key on it.

Hiall 11:34 18 Jul 08

Done.
Many Thanks.

Clapton is God 11:53 18 Jul 08

Or go here click here and get the free for ever (not just 12 months)version.

cocteau48 12:05 18 Jul 08

Clapton is God
A Squared Free (forever) and A Squared Anti Malware are not the same product,as you will see here:
click here

Clapton is God 12:19 18 Jul 08

"A Squared Free (forever) and A Squared Anti Malware are not the same product".

Correct.

But do you need all the additional functionality of the 'paid for' version?

compumac 12:42 18 Jul 08

Downloaded A squared AntiMalware and trying out on PC that I use for messing about before I put onot other PC. Are you aware of any programmes that might conflict with the running of A Squared AntiMalware?

birdface 12:55 18 Jul 08

Thanks.Just got back home and followed your instructions.And now have it working.Many Thanks.

provider 2 15:35 18 Jul 08

cocteau48,

Thanks for that but now I`m torn between keeping A-Squared free permanently or uninstalling (do I need to uninstal?) and getting A-Squared Anti-Malware for a year without charge; clearly a much more comprehensive program, then having to buy it.

Do you know of any conflicts with the increased functionality over A-Squared free? Can I finally dump Widows Defender as the only real-time anti-spyware scanner that I have, except for Avast! of course, which now has anti-spyware and anti-rootkit built-in?

Any thoughts much appreciated.

cocteau48 17:03 18 Jul 08

provider 2

Thoughts but no answers I'm afraid.
A-Squared free is contained with A-Squared Anti Malware so I do not mind uninstalling and replacing it for the year. Can always go back to the free one at that time.
Like you I already have a realtime defense,in my case with AVG,which now has antispyware built into it and also with Spyware Terminator - but this does look as though it should be a better program than Spyware Terminator.
Windows Defender never found anything on my system - now does that mean it really was doing a great job - and I should not have ditched it? But getting away from those Microsoft updates was a bonus.
How many real time antispyware programs is it safe to run without causing conflicts or grinding to a crawl?
Should I replace Spyware Terminator with A-Squared Anti-Malware?

Thoughts... Indecision ... but no answers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5