SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

dothestrand 19:04 27 Feb 10

Hello,

I've been using the Share Interoute software to stream music sent to me by a record label. First time I streamed it, it was fine. Subsequently, I've been hit by this message...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/includes/database.asp, line 56

I don't know whether this means the error is with the software or my PC. As it's a weekend, I don't expect to get a reply from the label until Monday. I'm a layman when it comes to dealing with technical stuff, so if anyone has advice, could you please walk me through it as simply as possible? Many thanks

MarvintheAndroid 00:46 28 Feb 10

Sounds to me like the server has crashed. If it was working properly and you just had a bad password or something the error handling should be far more elegant.

Marv.

Forum Editor 01:19 28 Feb 10

are that the server is down, or there's a timeout issue - it's taking too long to respond.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…