Spywareterminator

pac73 23:13 22 Jan 07

Is this a legit program.Ive noticed a couple of people on here use it,but after seeing its been on Spywarewarrior im a bit wary.Ive never installed anything thats been on there.

Belatucadrus 23:17 22 Jan 07

Spyware Warrior have removed it from their problem list as Crawler haven't had any links with Ibis for over six months, good program.

pac73 23:20 22 Jan 07

Do you use it.And have you had any problems with it.

Belatucadrus 00:55 23 Jan 07

1) Yes.
2) No.

Because of the comments made about the Ibis issue, when I first tried it I kept a couple of other scanners to double check, no problems.
It has good live cover and can be tweaked to suit you, but as a Live cover anti spyware prog I have heard it sometimes doesn't coexist happily with Windows Defender. I tend to treat it like Anti Virus, while multiple scanners is OK, mixing live coverage equivalents is risky and best avoided. I went for Spyware Terminator.

Input Overload 01:00 23 Jan 07

I've used it for some months now with no problems.

rawprawn 07:56 23 Jan 07

Like Input Overload, I have been using it for some time and I think it is a great little program. In fact after using it for about a month I uninstalled Windows Defender

cocteau48 08:14 23 Jan 07

Rawprawn is right.
Great little prog. Been using it for months,and alongside Defender, with no problems at all.
At present running the current Beta version still with no adverse effects.I only use the antispyware and not the antivirus facility but I would say give it a try,you are not at risk.

sunny staines 15:26 23 Jan 07

i use it. its ok

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now