spyware...should i buy

pooperscooper 07:19 19 Sep 06

Hi, My computer has slowed down considerable so I re-installed windows, it is still as bad so I ran a check with a spyware program I found on the internet, it tells me I have 47 things wrong,and I should buy it.....Should I buy it or can you recommend one for me....Thanks

dogbreath1 07:26 19 Sep 06

What is it?

You don't need to spend a penny to be adequately protected. It's all free. Windows Defender is OK for real time protection, Ad-Aware, a-squared, Spybot Search & Destroy for scanning occasionally, SpywareBlaster to protect you from dodgy sites...and yer done.

Provided, of-course, you have a decent antivirus (Avast or AVG) and firewall (ZoneAlarm).

VoG II 07:27 19 Sep 06

You shouldn't need to buy anything: Ad-aware click here Spybot click here Defender click here and SpywareBlaster click here should be ample.

Beware these click here

Graham. 07:29 19 Sep 06

Don't buy! click here

pooperscooper 08:13 19 Sep 06

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH EVERYBODY!!

Andsome 08:26 19 Sep 06

Sounds to me like one of those dodgy programs that give false positives in order to make you buy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…