Spywareguard

velodrome 16:13 10 Apr 04

Any one else had a problem with "live update" on spywareguard. I click on the button and nothing happens. I thought I saw a page on the SG home page saying that the site would be down but can't find it again. Thanks in advance.

Clint2 16:19 10 Apr 04

Is this it click here

velodrome 18:47 10 Apr 04

Thanks Clint2, but this does not seem to be the one that I have seen. All the buttons on my installation of spywareguard work without any problem, except "live update". When I click on this button, or "live update" at the top of the page nothing happens. I can get on the javacool software, download page, and I have downloaded the programme again, and even removed the programme and reinstalled it, but still the live update facility will not function. When I click "live update" I don't even get a page unavailable, or error warning, nothing happens. As I said I'm sure that I saw some mention of a problem on one of the javacool pages, but I may have been dreaming. Thanks again.

Clint2 21:57 10 Apr 04

Try this click here

velodrome 00:58 11 Apr 04

No that's not solved it either Clint2. Thanks for your help anyway. Funny thing is, it was working perfectly until yesterday, and has been since I installed the programme yonks ago. I'll try restating my computer to see if that works. Talk about gremlins in the system. Thanks once again Clint2.

velodrome 01:15 11 Apr 04

The restart seems to have solved the problem. There must be something better than quirky windows. Thanks again for your time Clint2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017