SpywareBlaster -- Where is V 2.5.2?

Stokey 09:17 13 Mar 03

I have a problem here chaps. I already have version 2.5.1 which became available about two or three days ago. Now if I try to update that it tells me a new version is available but the only one I can find is 2.5.1. Then I saw misog's post but his link also takes me to 2.5.1. As I can't update I downloaded it anyway just in case it is a different version but it isn't. Can't update because it still tels me a newer version is available. Can't find 2.5.2 anywhere.

Has any-one got this problem or any idea what is going on here?

€dstow 09:21 13 Mar 03

I ran my normal SB update this morning and it told me there was a new version available (I'd already done the one of a few days ago). I went to the site click here and there it was, V2.5.2

€d

bvw in bristol 09:25 13 Mar 03

Try deleting your Temp.Internet files first and try again.

misog 09:29 13 Mar 03

Another option is to refresh the webpage whilst holding down a key on the left of the keyboard HELP. Cant remember if its Ctrl or Shift. The memory cells have gone

Stokey 09:38 13 Mar 03

I'd been refreshing using the refresh button (AOL browser) but it made no difference (wonder why) so I tried your way, it's F5 on my machine, and hey presto 2.5.2.

D'oh. I do hope it's not gonna be one of them days.

Thanks. S.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…