Spywareblaster update

jimv7 10:11 14 Feb 03

168 now.

rawprawn 10:29 14 Feb 03

Many thanks jimv7

€dstow 10:38 14 Feb 03

Perhaps I can bring something up here. On update posts I've made recently there have been adverse comments as to the why's and wherefore's of starting these threads and commenting also that they take up unnecessary server space.

The first comment I disgree with strongly - these reminder threads are very useful as the positive commetns from forum members testify.

Regarding the second comment, agreed that the threads take up server space and after a day or so they are totally useless, having been superseded. Would it be feasible for PCA to delete these threads after, say, a day or so?

Just a thought

€d

jimv7 10:48 14 Feb 03

€dstow,

This is true, but it also reminds peeps that updates are available, get into the habit of updating regularly, especially anti-virus and maybe less virus's will be passed around.

€dstow 10:57 14 Feb 03

Please don't misunderstand. I consider these reminders as important as you do and I do post them myself. The point I was trying to make was that after a few days, another one has come along rendering the original obsolete and thus unnecessarily using site space. Some of the detractors of our postings consider this to be of major importance. If it is, I have offered a possible remedy.

€d

VoG™ 17:45 14 Feb 03

Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…