spywareblaster- protection keeps disabling

mpez 14:29 08 Sep 04

Hi,every time i come back on to my computer i check for sypware etc, i have ad-aware se personal, spybot s&d, spywware doctor, registry medic, i check for updates regularly. Just lately spywareblaster keeps unchecking my restricted sites, i enable them again and i come back on another time and they are disabled. Any help and advice on this would be appreciated.
Many thanks
mandy

VoG II 16:13 08 Sep 04

If you run Spybot it will falsely detect some (by no means all) of Spywareblaster settings and disable them. Is it all or just some that become disabled?

mpez 17:56 08 Sep 04

hi Vog thanks for your resposnse. It is unchecking all of my restricted sites. I have just come back on checked it again and it is ok. I know sometimes when i have run sypbot it takes all of them off in the restricted sites so i re-enable them again, but even when i dont run spybot it still does it every so often

regards
mandy

mpez 18:08 08 Sep 04

hi, just had alook at spywareblaster again while on internet and it disabled the restricted sites again, re-enabled them of course, its doing my head in.Grrrrrr

regards
mandy

VoG II 18:19 08 Sep 04

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?

mpez 19:11 08 Sep 04

hi Vog, i am using internet explorer

VoG II 19:34 08 Sep 04

Ho, hum. I found ways of solving this with Firefox which is of course no use to me.

I suggest that you post on the Spywareblaster forum click here

VoG II 19:35 08 Sep 04

" which is of course no use to you" I meant. Having another senior moment...

mpez 20:17 08 Sep 04

thanks Vog, i will keep on thinking of ways to solve this problem, i will probably ask a computer boff at college where i work, lol, if not i will await anymore suggestions.

regards
mandy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…