Spyware with Zone Alarm and Norton Anti virus

prykie 22:20 27 Jul 04

I am running Zone Alarm Firewall (4.5) and Norton AV 2004. Is there a free spyware programme that will run reliably with them?

stalion 22:22 27 Jul 04

this stops spyware from entering your computer
click here

prykie 22:34 27 Jul 04

stalion, thanks for reply but my question was is there free spyware which won't upset my Zone Alarm and Norton AV.

sgtdibble 22:39 27 Jul 04

Hi prykie try adaware by lavasoft you can download it from click here it works with both.

johnnyrocker 23:42 27 Jul 04

none of those mentioned will upset your present outfit but add adaware and spybot plus spyware blaster to be somewhere near covered.

johnny,

rosyred 22:18 28 Jul 04

bump

prykie 13:38 29 Jul 04

rosyred - what's "bump"?

TommyRed 14:23 29 Jul 04

bump is just a word added to take your thread back to the top of the board if a member doesn't know the answer or to add it to the 'my postings'. I sometimes use it or ^, in fact you can pretty much use anything. TR

PA28 14:28 29 Jul 04

I have Norton AV and ZoneAlarm pro running under XP home with Spybot. No noted problems or conflicts. However I may change from Norton to AVG when my subscription expires - I have AVG at the office (own business) and it seems good - all the better for being free!

stylehurst 14:30 29 Jul 04

I use Zone Alarm 4.5, Norton AV 2003 Adaware & Spywareblaster together without any problems whatsoever.

prykie 15:56 29 Jul 04

Is there a difference between spyware and adaware? I mean, does Spybot only look for spyware and not adware?
Thanks to all who have replied to my other questions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…