Spyware & Trojans i think maybe...

khaki_avenger 15:51 03 Jun 04

A freind of mines PC was playing up so i went round and fixed the machine put on the usual Spyware Remover, Firewall etc.... BUt i have noticed that for some reason adverts on websites he vists have been intercepted by something else! I only noticed this because we visted a site that i created click here the affliate adverts that i put on the site have been replaced by some other adverts.

So does anyone have any information why this has happend or can anyone tell me how to get rid of them.

khaki_avenger 17:16 03 Jun 04

help

johnsims 18:02 03 Jun 04

When I go to your site I see adverts but I have no way of knowing whether they ere the ones you put there or not. How about a list of what should be there so we can compare. If I am seeing the correct adverts, then the problem is somewhere within your mates pc. If I'm not, someone has hacked your site I suspect

khaki_avenger 20:30 03 Jun 04

Naughty
Extreme Pie
BT
CD WOW
Blackstar
& Ebay

My mates pc is showiing adverts banning pop ups and printer ink

at work i can see the original ads so i suspect its something to do with his machine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…