Spyware Terminator

swanny2 11:43 01 Apr 07

Hi
Can some 1 explain what this means plz when u run a scan, in terminater

We Recommend you too try to Remove Software throught its own Uninstaller and run scsn again?
This is the message i get when i went too remove a Tracking Cookie..
Does the above mean i just click on the Remove option in there,after a scan? ive no idea .
cheers.

p;3 20:11 01 Apr 07

have you tried to rerun the program yet?

swanny2 06:17 02 Apr 07

thats the message i get every time i Run the Program. If it finds Something. What does an how do u remove it through its own Uninstaller,thats my Question .
cheers

skidzy 06:49 02 Apr 07

can you post an image of the message.

swanny2 07:07 02 Apr 07

Erm yes mate if i kknew how too. lol . Iwill do when it finds something on next scan ..

swanny2 07:39 02 Apr 07

Right sKID I HOPE IVE DONE IT RIGHT THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET.. click here

Belatucadrus 11:40 02 Apr 07

If it's just a tracking cookie, then click yes and let Spyware Terminator remove it as there isn't going to be an uninstaller specific to it.

p;3 15:18 02 Apr 07

unfortunately your screan shot is not quite clear on what the program has flagged up;will it let you move the box in the middle of the screan to below so the flagged up item is visible ? if you put your mouse cursor on it it might let you drag it down a bit?

swanny2 17:34 03 Apr 07

ye mate i think it was a tracking cookie.

p;3 18:45 03 Apr 07

my guess is that anything flagged up as a tracking cookie can be gotten rid of

swanny2 14:02 05 Apr 07

ok tx a lot all . cheers :O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…