Spyware Terminator

smokingbeagle 05:05 12 Mar 07

Has anyone experience of using this program? I installed it on one of my PCs and the interface is good.
Is it effective though?

click here

skidzy 06:14 12 Mar 07

Yes used it for a while now on 3 systems and all is well.It does come recommended on here,so i think you will be fine.And seems effective enough for me when coupled with Spywareblaster.

baldtaco 08:21 12 Mar 07

I've tried it. It's one of the better freebies.

Andsome 08:23 12 Mar 07

I liked it at first, but then started to get an error screen on shutdown, telling that a program was still running. I found out on another forum that others had experienced this problem. Uninstalling it put thing right.

I much prefer the free version of this. click here

Also the free version of this. click here

I run them alternatively.

sunny staines 08:37 12 Mar 07

for a free one you get auto updates and schedule scans, i ran it myself. but you need another program too as its detection is not as good as superantispyware or A2

Belatucadrus 10:42 12 Mar 07

I like the realtime shield, if you tick all the boxes, it can be a bit obtrusive, but it keeps a close eye on what's going on and gives you the chance to stop untoward activity before it can really start. You do need to read the warning popups though, as always clicking yes on autopilot just to get it out of the way circumvents its protection.

smokingbeagle 18:43 12 Mar 07

I do have SUPERAntiSpyware as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced