Spyware Terminator

Angry Kid 22:04 04 Oct 06

Evening Everyone,

What is your opinion on the above program. Is it worth running, or am I best to keep with the tried and tested?

Adaware
Spybot
Spyware BLaster
Windows Defender

Look forward to your replies.

Angry :)

Totally-braindead 22:13 04 Oct 06

You can end up running so many spyware programs that you can end up not doing anything else but scanning for and deleting spyware etc.
IMHO you have more than enough already on your computer and should just stick with what you have. Besides which I know the ones you have but know nothing about this Spyware Terminator. Better to stick with what you know is ok is my thoughts on the matter.

Angry Kid 22:17 04 Oct 06

Thanks for your post.

I fully agree with you. However, I am curious, and could not see that this program had been discussed on the Forum previously.

Angry ;)

beynac 22:23 04 Oct 06

It was considered a rogue program, but has now been 'delisted' - click here

Personally, I would still steer clear of it.

skidzy 22:31 04 Oct 06

Softpedia guarantees that Spyware Terminator 1.6.0.789 Beta is 100% CLEAN,

click here

Interesting thread click here

Personally i also would steer clear of Terminator and stick with the tried and tested programs.

Angry Kid 22:40 04 Oct 06

After following your links on your postings, I have decided to close this post as Spyware Terminator appears to be very suspect to say the least.

Thanks again.

Angry ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…