spyware scans on all users of XP

mermaid25 13:45 29 May 05

Should spybot, a2, ad aware, MS anti spy, NIS 2005, be run on all user accounts? (all have administrator settings).

I usually do everything in mine, but just went into husbands account to install picasa 2 from the PCA disc and noticed something trying to connect to internet. stopped the instsll and ran spybot, and it found several things that weren't on there when I ran it on my acc this morning.

I think the answer is probably yes, but would just like confirmation.

By the way... spybot keeps finding CDillA..but does not check the box so I don't get rid of it.
What is it and should I remove it?
these probably sound really simple things but, I'm a hairdresser have no idea really what I'm doing with all things PC. But the forum helps, and I'm getting more knowledge as I ask more questions.

Many thanks to all you knowledgable people.

VoG II 13:52 29 May 05

Yes you should scan all accounts.

Cdilla click here

mermaid25 14:26 29 May 05

thanks again

Meshuga 14:52 29 May 05

I have had the same problem with Cdilla Which is needed to run certain programs, such as Preventon Firewall which I have, but if you remove cdilla those progs wont work. Its never caused any trouble so best left alone. You could set spybot to ignore it if possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…