Spyware Protect 2009

ronm 22:55 29 Jan 09

I am running XP Home and have been infected by a fake hijack alert which is trying to make me download a program this I declined but it now flashes up om screen every minute telling me I am being hijacked giving me a windows security alert. I have scanned with my antivirus software which found a trojan horse and fake alarm, these were removed but I suspect the software for this is deep in the system. I have tried system restore but although I have restore points before the infection it will not restore. How do I get rid of Spware Protect 2009

MAJ 23:04 29 Jan 09

Have you tried Mbam click here and Superantispyware click here ?

ronm 00:28 30 Jan 09

StpoZilla appears to have resolved theproblem time will tell

ignys 15:08 25 Feb 09

I have found Spyware Protect 2009 description and removal instructions: click here

birdface 15:25 25 Feb 09

Not to sure about your click here.kept getting pop up which I could not remove easily.
Maybe better staying away from it just in case.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…