Spyware or not?

swanny2 19:49 PM 08 Oct 12

Im running IE9 on windows 7.

Lately when i log in i go too my homepage Yahoo i get the window showing Sign in .now the previous night i didnt Sign Out,and never do. What i was wondering,is this some sort of spyware,as when i close the window n open another 1 im signed in,strange. ,as i say i wonder why its askin me too sign in again. any advice welcome please. Thankyou :O)

northumbria61 20:18 PM 08 Oct 12

Take a look at another post on this subject - enter link description here

swanny2 21:22 PM 08 Oct 12

thanks for that.no i do have cc cleaner and know it deletes cookies etc, but ive not ran it,or anything for it too ask me too sign in again.. when i opened another window for my home page once i was online i was already signed in as i have it on remember. It just when i opened windows for the 1st time today it came up log in !!

mikef. 09:49 AM 09 Oct 12

May seem obvious but are you ticking the stay signed in box?

swanny2 12:16 PM 09 Oct 12

Yes mate i always stay signed into my home page.. If i run cc cleaner it wipes it all off and i have sign in again.. But i never ran anything and came too my pc as normal and it asked me too logg in..What i dont understand is i thought hang on im signed in,so i closed that window opened another 1 and eh presto i was signed in! That what i dont understand. ty

swanny2 12:16 PM 09 Oct 12

Yes mate i always stay signed into my home page.. If i run cc cleaner it wipes it all off and i have sign in again.. But i never ran anything and came too my pc as normal and it asked me too logg in..What i dont understand is i thought hang on im signed in,so i closed that window opened another 1 and eh presto i was signed in! That what i dont understand. ty

swanny2 19:52 PM 09 Oct 12

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone