Spyware nightmare!!!! Please help!!!!

falcore 14:23 28 Dec 05

Can anyone help me out with a major spyware problem???
My PC at work (!) has become riddled with soem dirty spyware infection. I ran Ad-Aware, Spybot and AVG and none of them got rid of it. I then downloaded Hijack This and its detected 13 problems which mean little to me : 2o7 (tracking cookie), SP Hijacker and 11 'unknown spyware' infections.
Hijack This wants me to part with $60 to get the codes to get rid of all this but Im reluctant to part with my cash in case it doesnt work. can anyone tell me how I can get rid of this???

Skyver 14:27 28 Dec 05

If you mean this click here it's not the legitimate HijackThis, which is free - click here.
Post the log here click here for expert assistance.

VoG II 14:34 28 Dec 05

Duplicate click here

Diodorus Siculus 14:34 28 Dec 05

Posting in two places will lead to confusion; I suggest you close one and focus on the other.

falcore 15:01 28 Dec 05

Ok...just run hijackthis....got a log but dunno how to post it!!! Christ Im useless with computers! I tried to copy & paste it in here but its too long...any suggestions? I could email it over to someone if thats cool with you?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…