spyware isolator

duckste 11:13 12 Mar 08

sorry for the post but I'm not that computer literate, can anyone help?
I've unfortunately downloaded a program called spyware isolator and even though I've removed this from my programs it still keeps popping back up once ive logged on. it won't let me access any search engines like google and keeps coming up with the malware name. i've norton antivirus alread installed, does anyone know how i can remove this without wiping my pc or buying another anti virus package.
sorry to be pain but desperate!!!

johnnyrocker 11:19 12 Mar 08

there are more than enough freeware av packages for one not to need buying. first of all run whatever anti spyware you have, if not get some try click here for cc cleaner, spywareblaster,superantispyware, and spy bot which seem to be the most popular and then see what you have left.

johnny

Border View 11:30 12 Mar 08

Whatever happens do not run two antivirus programs at the same time. You get conflict and problems.

As johnnyrocker says try running spybot search and destroy, install spywareblaster and run cc cleaner. See if this helps.

Come back to us if you still dont resolve your problem.

Les28 11:44 12 Mar 08

Don't know whether this is a removal tool for SpywareIsolator or just a detection tool, which would only tell you something you already know, but there are manual removal instructions, but Ccleaner as mentioned may clear the registry entries.

click here

birdface 11:56 12 Mar 08

A bad site Les for downloading anything.Try Mcafee Site Advisor.duckste I don't know if this will help or not.click here

birdface 11:56 12 Mar 08

Some more from Google.click here=

Les28 12:18 12 Mar 08

Thanks Buteman, I wasn't too sure myself over that one, I thought it might have been one that will find it for you, then make you pay to remove it, but couldn't see any fees mentioned, but don't want to end up with any more spyware, thanks again, Les.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple