Spyware Doctor V 3.2.1.359

spuds 18:15 21 Aug 05

Have you used this PC Tools programme,if so, what are your views!.

Just doing a little experimenting with free trial software, and this products seems to have many good reviews. Tried it on my computer,and it seems to find quite a number of questionable items.Like a number of this type of trial downloads, it tends to find problems so that you purchase the main products. Alarmist perhaps!.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:19 21 Aug 05

Wasn't impressed by an earlier version, (although teenage girl probably didn't keep updated) removed 2500 items of spy and mal ware it hadn't detected.

spuds 18:32 21 Aug 05

Fruit Bat-- Thanks for the response.I have used the latest version of SpyBot, Adaware,a2 today, and decided to try Spyware Doctor. It came up with some surprising issues, which the other programmes seemed to have missed. But having said that, I have yet to have the same results from the other programmes, what one finds another misses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…