Spyware doctor help

Bike-it 13:45 05 Nov 05

Hi i am currently using the free version of Spyware Doctor which will let me scan my computer and remove any infected items it finds, but this week when ever i went to use it a message pops up telling me that a new version is available and i should download it, but does anyone know if the new version will let me scan and remove anything that it finds on my computer, as the free version on the PC tools web site will only let you scan your computer but won't let you remove any infected files until you buy the upgrade.

PaulB2005 13:58 05 Nov 05

USe Adaware click here Spybot click here and SpywareBlaster click here instead. All free and work.

961 14:55 05 Nov 05

The cd cover disc of the Dec 2005 issue of PCPro has a fully functional version of Spyware Doctor with 6 months free updates. It will allow you to remove infected files and download the update you refer to

Bike-it 15:39 05 Nov 05

Do PC tools not give you the free Spyware Doctor anymore?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…