Spyware blaster update....

Gaz 25 17:16 16 Sep 03

Users of Spyware Blaster-

Protecting 817 items.

New Users-

Spyware blaster is prevention from known spyware trying to install to your computer, it si downloadable from click here and ahy not get Spyware Guard for another layer of protection. And they are FREE.

Regards,
Gareth

Mango Grummit 17:54 16 Sep 03

Cheers Gaz,

Contact/download lots quicker with new version btw.

canard 17:55 16 Sep 03

I've just had to uninstall my spywareblaster because it refused to show any mirror sites but kolla europe and always hung on that when updating [however many times un and reinstalled and both versions].
Any of you cognoscenti out there know how it can be got back to right operation?

VoG II 18:15 16 Sep 03

Gaz - thanks

canard - I suggest that you download the latest version.

VoG II 18:15 16 Sep 03

... from click here

Gaz 25 19:06 16 Sep 03

The latest version is a lot faster, I love it.
I think it is much more reliable.

Regards.
Gareth

TommyRed 19:47 16 Sep 03

I've not long installed SpywareBlaster and haven't updated it yet, the 'check for updates' link doesn't take me anywhere, and the site it does say to visit doesn't appear to have updates, just new versions. What's the procedure install new version over the top of old version or delete old version and install new? Thanks TR

spuds 19:53 16 Sep 03

Strange-Just checked and informed that I was upto date. Last time I checked was about a week again,with same answer.

Gaz 25 20:00 16 Sep 03

With spyware blaster, install over the top. With the program closed.

But you can uninstall and reinstall.

Yes lots of vew versions.

Also wait for the updates to check.

Gaz 25 20:01 16 Sep 03

Have you got version 2.6.1?

canard 21:20 16 Sep 03

Thanks for the advice will do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…