Spyware blaster question

Grambo 17:56 25 Apr 03

I did a search here for spyware mainly because of all the pop ups etc. I found threads regarding spyware blaster updates. Can anyone explain what this download actually does, as it seems very popular with you guys
Thanks

Grambo 18:05 25 Apr 03

This is scary. What prompted me to ask about spyware was an email from click here putting the frighteners on me by showing a messenger spam box. Not knowing them I deleted email and have sought advice here. But the messenger service box has just flashed up again. Whats going on??

VoG™ 18:05 25 Apr 03

In simple terms it updates (adds to) the list of known spyware that Spywareblaster protects against.

VoG™ 18:08 25 Apr 03

To turn off the Messenger "service" click here

NICK ADSL UK 18:23 25 Apr 03

hi grambo While you are at it you may as well download spywareguard this prevents spy ware from getting on to your computer [link here ]
click here

Grambo 18:33 25 Apr 03

Thanks for help guys. Ive disabled messenger service, but do I install BOTH spyware blaster and spyware guard

VoG™ 18:35 25 Apr 03

Yes, both of them. They both protect you but in different ways.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…