//some 3rd party need geo

Spyware Blaster

Rhuddlan 22:17 01 Mar 04

When using this handy piece of software a list appears with about 200 entries and on the left hand side of the window, it says spyware and the last 20 entries says cookies, it gives me the option to tick each entrie to protect them, there are all in red text at first, but after ticking the items they turned into black text, just wonderning if it is safe to tick all of these entries without doing anything wrong, not too sure how to use this piece of software yet.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:23 01 Mar 04

Tick everything, Spyware Blaster is very good at what it does. the entries ar red to show that they have not been excluded. When ticked they turn black to show that you are protected.

G

VoG II 22:24 01 Mar 04

Yes, tick 'em all.

If something goes pear-shaped (v unlikely) you can reverse this).

accord 22:24 01 Mar 04

mine are all in black text with a tick against them. I have clicked on protect against checked items and nothing untowards happens.

hope this helps

Lionheart ? 22:26 01 Mar 04

It's fine to tick all the entries.

Just click Select All Button and don't forget to click Protect Against All Checked Items button.

Then you are protected from all the nasties.

jimv7 22:26 01 Mar 04

You had better update spywareblaster if you only have 200 entries, at the last count todate there are 1195 exclusions.

Rhuddlan 00:28 02 Mar 04

Thanks for all the help, have now ticked them all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…