Is this spyware?

miserymik 21:10 11 May 05

Am a complete novice! Only 2 weeks use, using windows M.E. My browser appears to have a mind of its own, taking me to a homepage i dont want. When i start internet conex A.V.G warns me of a virus but can only vault it. Seems to late though. RUNDLL appears on bottom bar. What is this? How do i get rid? S&D or A.V.G dont seem 2 help. By the way when i try to change my internet conections (in control centre) back 2 wanadoo, they instanly chage back to "about blank". I think thats it. Hope someone can help! Many thanks.

DieSse 21:19 11 May 05

You change your home page in IE - by going to Tools - Options and putting in the one you want. Or go to a page you want as your home page, and then go to Tools - Options, and click "Use Current".

If a virus goes into the Vault - that's what's supposed to happen - it's not too late, unless AVG is not doing it's job correctly.

Diodorus Siculus 21:22 11 May 05
  Diodorus Siculus 21:24 11 May 05

click here for About:Buster.

Also run click here
SpywareBlaster afterwards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…