spyware

castiel333 23:19 03 Oct 04

Does anyone know of a trustworthy site where I can download a spyware remover that wont just give me more spyware? I have adaware spybot and hijack this but I would really like another programme just to be sure nothings being missed

sidecar sid 23:23 03 Oct 04

Spywareblaster

click here

SANTOS7 23:26 03 Oct 04

click here one spyware prog will always find something another does not but what they all do is let it onto your pc ,you run your prog it detects it ,you delete it. spywareblaster stops it actually getting on to your pc and will go a long way to giving you piece of mind,good luck

hugh-265156 23:29 03 Oct 04

spywareblaster above, if kept up to date will make the removal programs( adaware spybot etc.) job easier because it will help stop the spyware getting on the computer in the first place. keep it up to date and tick 'enable all protection' after updating it.

a squared is another good free one and i use this alongside adaware spybot and spywareblaster, and between them they do a great job. although after adaware and spybot are done there is usually nothing left to find anyway :-) click here keep them all up to date and run regularly.

castiel333 23:45 03 Oct 04

Thanks everyone your information really helped

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…