Spyware

wingfield 16:10 19 Jun 04

Is there any software that actually detects and stops Spyware before it gets onto my computer. I have a trail version of a Spyware remover but I have to remember to run it manually several times a week.

SANTOS7 16:12 19 Jun 04

click here most people on this forum will recommend this, as well as me of course

rawprawn 17:12 19 Jun 04

click here this both protects against, and detects spy ware. The one SANTOS7 recommends is good, but it won't stop everything, you need to run programs like Spybot and Ad-aware in conjunction with it as most of us do.

rawprawn 17:14 19 Jun 04

Sorry, I forgot to tell you the program name it is Spy Sweeper. (A senior moment)

spuds 18:20 19 Jun 04

Spyware Blaster is highly recommended and rated, well worth installing on your computer.The old version and the recent new version have proved worthwhile on my computer. At present I am free trial testing Spy Sweeper, and results so far are very good.

Install them both and see what you think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…