Spyware

Granddad Ray 09:30 19 Jun 04

I am using Norton System Works 2003, Norton Anti Virus Professional 2004 and Norton Internet Security 2003. Does this afford me protection against spyware? If not, what further action can I take?

fredo3 09:34 19 Jun 04

no is the answer.........This is the best anti spyware tool in my opinion............click here

download spybot from here and its free

rawprawn 09:34 19 Jun 04

The short answer is no, get Spybot, Spywareblaster, and Ad-aware. I haven't got the links to hand but type the names into google and you will get them.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:44 19 Jun 04

Anti Spyware :-
Spywareblaster click here
Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
CW Shredder click here

/\0/\

spuds 10:08 19 Jun 04

Fully recommend the above suggestions, and I would suggest that you install them. At present I am experimenting with Spy Sweeper, and this seems to be picking things up that I was unaware of in the past, so this could be another recommendation in the making..

rawprawn 12:26 19 Jun 04

I have just tried Spy Sweeper and it seems very good, but you have to pay to keep it updated which is necessary for spyware, the others are freeware.

spuds 12:54 19 Jun 04

So far very pleased with the trial version of Spy Sweeper.Ad-aware,Spybot and SpywareBlaster seem to work great as a 'belt and braces' combination.

VoG II 12:57 19 Jun 04

a² as well click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…