SPYWARE

PARIS/FALLS/04 09:00 01 Jun 04

I downloaded this utility called spyhunter and ran a scan which took a while and the result was it found a lot of spyware on my pc as i dont know what this is i was not sure what to do so i did nothing but i was given the option to delete the spyware found i really just want to know what spyware is and is it a good idea when found to delete it.

Nellie2 09:40 01 Jun 04

Yes it is a good idea to remove it from your pc. click here

However you have to pay for spyhunter, the free version of Adaware click here and the free version of Spybot click here are just as good if not better. If you like what they do for you then you can always make a donation.... it would be much appreciated.

spuds 09:54 01 Jun 04

In full agreement with Nellie2, and as an added bonus you could download and install SpywareBlaster click here This should help with some prevention, before any nasties get into your computer.

ALSO CKECK OUT THE TREAD FOR SPYDESTROY 1.3 REALLY GOOD DOWNLOAD

colberly 10:14 01 Jun 04

Spyhunter is apparently not good.
click here

PARIS/FALLS/04 10:51 01 Jun 04

you are right spyhunter is not good as it wont delete anything before i pay for it. So i am just going to unenstall it and check out all the links you have all posted thanks for the links and the advice i will now tick resolved.

PARIS/FALLS/04 11:52 01 Jun 04

just wanted to let you know i chose spybot and have made a donation its quite handy that they accept paypal as payment.

spuds 18:12 01 Jun 04

PARIS/FALLS/04..Add the other two to you system. Adaware will catch things SpyBot as missed and visa versa. SpywareBlaster will take the strain off the other two. Using all three will give you a good combination, and they will work to your advantage. If you wish to give a donation, do this after you have tried out the product and you are totally satisfied with it, and not before. Paying out before you try is not a good thing, that is why a good product nearly always comes with a trial offer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…