Spysweeper trial

Thomo1 18:51 17 Dec 04

has anybody downloaded the spysweeper version from click here. Is it an unlimited version or does it have a time limit on the trial???

I have the full version on my computer, brought from PC World, but i want to install it onto my cousins computer. Unsure as to whether i can install my copy and run the same copy on 2 computers or whether to download this one.

JIM 19:16 17 Dec 04

Not to be taken personaly Thomo1.

Knowledge Base :)

Webroot > Spy Sweeper >
Can I run your software on multiple computers?

According to our license agreement, you must purchase one copy of the software for each of your computers. However, you may install a second copy on either a portable computer or a computer located at your workplace for your exclusive use. You can only do this if the second copy of the software on the portable or work computer is not used at the same time as the copy of the software on your primary computer.

If you would like another person to have access to the copy on your second machine or require full-time protection for both systems, you will need to purchase an additional license.

If you have already copied the install file to a CD for backup purposes, you may use that disk to install the program on your other computer. Otherwise, you may use the same downloading instructions that you used to install the program on your primary computer.

Please let us know if you need the downloading instructions again, or if you have any further questions.

click here

Merry Xmas.

spuds 21:08 17 Dec 04

If you download the trial version, then you will find that it will run with reminders popping-up at frequent intervals suggesting that an upgrade is available.

The Spires 00:49 18 Dec 04

Thomo1 I bought SpySweeper a few months back & it is a very good program but it seems the protection offered by Spyware Blaster has rendered it at least on my system obsolete. I can't remember the last time it picked any malware up, with Ad Aware & Spybot for free I can't see any reason to have to buy Webroot SpySweeper.

Thomo1 18:06 18 Dec 04

Jim - heheheh cheers fella. I hardly ever read the T&C. They bore me after the first line!!!!

itll probbo get me into trouble 1 day though!!!

now i no i cant use it i will download Spybot, A2 and spyguard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…